Do you serve a language community?
Do you serve a multi-lingual client base?
Do your members' families speak a language other than English at home?
Do folks you serve / represent need Vital Public Info in their language?
You can be a Network Partner
Network Partners then share the vital info with their digital networks;
forward vital info to mobile devices;
and /or download PDF for easy-print documents
for client / membership distribution.
Network Partnership Profile - Nonprofits / Public Agencies
- Advocacy Organizations
- Arts Groups
- Community / Family Health Centers
- Community Service Centers
- Fraternities / Sororities
- International Student Organizations
- Mental Health Organizations
- Refugee Resettlement Agencies
- Senior Centers & Associations
- Student Organizations
- Volunteer Organizations
- American Red Cross
- City Health & Recreation Centers
- Fort Bend Women's Center
- Greater Houston Fair Housing Center
- Houston Airport System
- Houston Area Women's Center
- United Way of the Gulf Coast
Houston International Network
is optimized for Exponential Reach to
DELIVER vital public info to
Houston's language communities.
The Network is designed to maximize
ripple-effect message delivery via
multiple networks sharing with
Do you need to receive
vital public info in-language?
Can you send vital info to your network?
- Community Liaisons
- Communications Staff
- Community Volunteers
- Outreach Staff
- Public Information Staff
- Service Managers